TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AND SALE FOR THE ART SHOW
By submitting your works you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Each art work must be the original uncopied work of the exhibitor.
- Each art work will be for sale at the price nominated by the artist on the entry form. Artist’s must remember to include GST where applicable.
- Artists are reminded to allow for any costs associated with the artwork delivery to the purchaser. To keep courier/delivery costs down we recommend submitting UNFRAMED artworks wherever possible.
- All entries must be made through the Gallery 247 on-line art and art show management system.
- Types, numbers and sizes of art works must conform to the “Acceptable Art Works" section of this website.
- All entries will undergo a Pre-Selection Process. The Organisers reserve the right to not accept a work of art and to limit the number of exhibits.
Dates - The key date related conditions are as follows:
- Art works will only be considered if they are submitted by the Closing Date for Initial Submissions as detailed on the Key Dates section of this Website.
- All art works must remain available for the full duration of the Art Show
Fees and commissions:
- An entry fee, as detailed in the Fees and Commissions section of the this Website, will be charged for each art work on submission and payable via the online entry system. Entry fees are not refundable.
- A commission, detailed in the Fees and Commissions section of this website, will be deducted from the catalogue price if the work is sold.
- Prizes will be awarded in designated categories detailed on the Prizes section of the this website.
- Prizes are at the sole discretion of the Organisers and/or the appointed Judge. The Judge’s decision is final.
- The Organisers and / or the Judge may decide not to award a prize in a given category for a given year depending on the quality or number of works exhibited.
- The Artist indemnifies the Organisers against any claim, loss or damage of whatever nature or cause however occurring and whether directly or indirectly relating to entered works or their delivery to the purchaser.
- It is strongly recommended that suitable insurance covers be enacted by the Artist for the duration of the event.
- Artist’s are responsible for keeping their mobile, email address, GST and EFT payment details up to date on the online system to ensure they receive updates before, during and after the Show, and the appropriate payment for sold artworks.
- Artists are responsible for delivery when the art work sells. Artists must input the postage cost when adding the artwork.
The Artist hereby authorises the Organisers to photograph, video and/or publish your work for the purposes of producing a catalogue or otherwise promoting the Show by any means.